Forex bonuses are evolving as one of the most crucial factors traders put into consideration when deciding the broker to trade with. Traders, especially those on a tight budget, see bonuses as the best way to increase their account balance.
There’s been an increased demand for bonuses today, pushing brokers to progress to cater to this demand; online Forex broker ATFX is one of those brokers.
Founded in 2017, ATFX is relatively new to the Forex business. But the company has proven to be a reliable trading service provider when it received authorization from the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority. Aside from trading currencies, ATFX also supports CFD, bullion, and commodity trading.
When it comes to offering bonuses, ATFX makes sure it’s not left behind.
ATFX $100 Welcome Credit
ATFX is offering a deposit bonus program that rewards new clients from Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand with a 100$ Welcome Credit.
Running until December 31, 2019, clients should make a deposit of at least $200 into their trading accounts to receive the $100 credit.
Just like other Forex bonuses available on the web, the ATFX $100 Welcome Credit promotion comes with its share of pros and cons.
- While other brokers allow clients to use their bonuses only for trading Forex, the $100 credit in this promo is also applicable to trading other financial instruments such as precious metals and commodity futures.
- Introducing Brokers who have added Clients to ATFX will get a commission from this Welcome Credit Promotion.
- The $100 Welcome Credit is fully tradable
- Clients may receive the $100 Welcome Credit only once, and within 14 days following the minimum deposit in the account.
- Six lots of volume should be traded using the $100 credit within 30 calendar days after making the first minimum deposit to join the promotion; otherwise, ATFX will remove the credit.
- The bonus is not losable. This means if equity becomes smaller than the credit size, the credit will be annulled.
ATFX’s 100% Credit Bonus is useful for traders who are looking to boost their trading capital. Aside from trading Forex, the company also opens the door for clients to trade precious metals and commodity futures.
However, this bonus program has a few noticeable disadvantages. Unlike other brokers that allow traders to receive bonuses multiple times, the 100% credit may only be credited once. Also, ATFX requires that 6 lots of volume should be traded using the $100 credit within 30 calendar days in order to keep the bonus. For beginners, this particular is pretty hard to achieve.
Also read: Forex Bonus Review: InstaForex 100% Bonus